Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Get Well Soon !!!


Hello Ai Fans !!
I am still in the Get Well card mode  , it seems that this year lots of flu bugs are going around. Today I am using The Patient sku # K-1237 and sentiment Get well soon sku # E1471. When I was creating this card my YA YA sister Linda called me and I told her what I was working on and she gave me an idea for the inside of  this card . I hope you like the  humor I put inside, as I think laughter is the best medicine .
I kept this card clean and simple for a masculine feel
Get Well 002
now for the inside .. the front says Get well soon  , inside it says.. So we can hang out !!!

Get Well 003
I hope you are laughing at this as much as I am , I hand stamped my own sentiment inside with a small alpha set I had in my stash


Thanks for stopping by for a good laugh and now you will stay healthy ...
 Come back tomorrow for our Thursday challenge !!!

2 comments:

VicR said...

I LOVE your card! The colors for a masculine feel are excellent, and the inside is hilarious :)
Hey, I actually have this stamp..
Need to make up a few cards.

Kerry said...

Great card, it sure have a masculine feel. Love it!